First engine purchased by the Millsboro Fire Company. It was painted gray at that time. Served until 1942 when a new engine was purchased. Then sold to District Heights F.D. outside Washington D.C. It served as their first engine.
Built by U.S. Fire Apparatus in Wilmington, Delaware. This engine was recovered from a farmers barn where it was given back to the volunteers of the Millsboro Fire Co. and refurbished. Now on display in the museum and used for special events.
Built during World War II by American Fire Apparatus of Wilmington, Delaware. This engine is displayed in running condition in our museum.
SOLD to Burns Well Drilling in the 80's.
SOLD 1985 to a private owner.
SOLD 1988 to Williamsburg Counnty, S.C.
SOLD 1988 to Williamsburg County,S.C.
SOLD December 2009 Private Owner.
SOLD 1996 to Colo Fire Co., Colo, Iowa
DONATED August 2012 Bloxom Volunteer Fire Department, Bloxom, Va.